"Racing teaches us to challenge ourselves. It teaches us to push beyond where we thought we could go. It helps us to find out what we are made of. This is what we do. This is what it's all about."

-PattiSue Plumer, U.S. Olympian

lunedì 11 giugno 2012

Run with the June Bugs Cross Country 5K - Deerwood MD

Sadly, last Friday I ran the last race with Montgomery County Road Runners Club.
It was the usual beautiful event, very well organized, with a nice and challenging course within the Agricultural Historic Farm Park in Deerwood, Maryland.

We barely made it to the starting line on time ... well actually I started  almost a minute late, I still had to pin my bib, tight my chip and lace my shoes after the "GO!"...

But it was fun and I'm more than happy that I ended my "MCCRC experience" with a cross country race. I was definitively sad to set hello to all my racing friend, I'm gonna miss you guys!

Here the link to the final results.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento