"Racing teaches us to challenge ourselves. It teaches us to push beyond where we thought we could go. It helps us to find out what we are made of. This is what we do. This is what it's all about."

-PattiSue Plumer, U.S. Olympian

domenica 28 agosto 2011

Lost Dog 5k Series Race #4

Last night was the last chapter of the "Lost Dog 5k" race series; last week race #3 was cancelled  due to the thunderstorm.
The course is the well-known (almost "standard") out-and-back 5k at Bluemont Park (Arlington), start from South Pavillon, procede North along "Four Mile Run Trail", continue on "W&OD Trail" westbound 'till the base of the "Brandymore Castle" Hill and turn back.
Nice atmosphere with lovely dogs of all sizes, and all the of best quality of every Pacer's Event. 
Talking about my race I felt very well, and although I ran all by myself, the sub-17 finishing time really makes me happy (BTW my 2nd win in a Pacers Event !). 
Here the results.
Here's a video from race #1




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento