"Racing teaches us to challenge ourselves. It teaches us to push beyond where we thought we could go. It helps us to find out what we are made of. This is what we do. This is what it's all about."

-PattiSue Plumer, U.S. Olympian

domenica 10 marzo 2013

Track & Field Indoor National Championship Master - Ancona (AN)


It's been a while since my last post; that's mainly due to the fact that I didn't race much lately.

I restarted my racing activity with the T&F Indoor Master Championships. This past weekend, from Friday, March 8 to Sunday, March 10, 2639 athletes fought in Ancona to win the 257 individual Italian titles and to help their team to become National Champs.

I had a great time, we finished the three days with a great win of the men's team (repeating the success of last year) and an exciting seventh place for the brand new women's team.
Individually I finished with two fifth places, in 1500mt and 3000mt, which means a lot for me considering the poor training I went through; even though, I must admit, it leaves a bitter taste for missing a bronze medal for just a few seconds ... 
Here is a link to the individual and team (male and female) results.

Ok, now sing with me: WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS ...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento