"Racing teaches us to challenge ourselves. It teaches us to push beyond where we thought we could go. It helps us to find out what we are made of. This is what we do. This is what it's all about."

-PattiSue Plumer, U.S. Olympian

lunedì 12 marzo 2012

Fort Hunt 10K - Fort Hunt Park VA

The Fort Hunt 10K, organized by DCRRC, means a lot to me; three years ago (on March 08, 2009) I made my racing debut in the US running this race and ever since I've developed a special connection with DCRRC.

For this reason this morning I wanted to run it well even though I almost spend all past week sneezing and coughing.

The course consists of 5+ laps around the paved perimeter road of Fort Hunt Park (this year we ran counter-clockwise). There are no big hills on the course, but each lap does have some little ups and downs therefore is not a super fast course.

Here the link to final results.

This race was the eighth and last in this year's DCRRC Snowball Series.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento