"Racing teaches us to challenge ourselves. It teaches us to push beyond where we thought we could go. It helps us to find out what we are made of. This is what we do. This is what it's all about."

-PattiSue Plumer, U.S. Olympian

sabato 22 settembre 2012

5000 mt - Calvesi Stadium Brescia

Trying to get some kind of work-out done I raced a 5K on a track last September 13.
It was a fairly humid night, and the the race was the last of a series of track and field event (we race around 11pm).

I was expecting to be in better shape, for this reason I started out a little bit too fast ... and it didn't work out. Nevertheless I managed to finish sub-17 although I was lapped by the winner.

2 weeks to go to the "Track & Field Team National Championship" and unfortunately I'm behind schedule ... we'll see ...

Click here for the meeting results.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento